Sunday, November 27, 2011

Little Ones

Allow me to introduce you to the two most beautiful little girls on the planet.  Reagan is two.  She is an old soul with a heart of gold.  Little Carson is the happiest, giggly-est four month old ever.  I am one lucky mommy.  I am in constant chase to capture pictures of these gals.  (When it comes to Reagan it is usually a chase in the most literal sense.  Luckily, Carson is not yet on the move.)  I can't help it.  They are just too cute.  Here are a few shots of my most favorite little subjects. 

A delicious apple for little Reagan.

My sweet Carson.

 Reagan just has so much love to share.

I agree, Carson.  Grass is funny.

I'm still not sure where she got her looks from.  Look at those baby blues!

Tutus are a house favorite.

See?  I'm not just saying it because I'm their mom.  They are beauties!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment